QSEM Solutions! experienced staff and key associate partners have a broad base of environmental and related capabilities which include:
- Air Management - Air Permitting, Air Pollution Control Assessments, Air Compliance Reporting, Air Dispersion Modeling, GHG management, emission fee reports, emission inventories.
- Water Management - Water Compliance Management, Water Plan Development (SPCC, SWP3, BMP, FRP, ICP) NPDES permitting and updates, Water System Audits, Water System Evaluations.
- Waste Management - Hazardous Waste Contingency Plans, Hazardous Waste Biennial Reporting Waste Characterization, RCRA Training, Waste handling audits, State specific waste reports
- Process/System Evaluations - Renewables/Biomass evaluations and integration, Boiler MACT control alternatives, process improvement studies, Utility alternative evaluations (coal, cogeneration/gas turbines), and compliance strategies.
- Environmental Assessments
QSEM also has industry specific capabilities that combine our environmental, regulatory, engineering, and process knowledge in several industries including:
- Natural Gas Transmission
- Oil & Gas Exploration & Production
- Consumer Products